AirX Jet Support Limited is a UK registered EASA Part-145 MRO maintaining the fleet of our parent company AirX. We are well versed in the maintenance requirement for aircraft owners and operators. Our approach to all maintenance tasks is underpinned by engineering experience. We aim to ensure that aircraft are returned to service on schedule and the work is finished to the highest standard. AXJS supplies maintenance and related services to AirX and third party operator aircraft based out of Diamond Hangar at Stansted Airport.
We are a dynamically growing company in the Air Chartering Business with a diverse fleet operating on a worldwide level, AirX is an international company offering exposure to various markets and jurisdiction from around the world.
Due to our continuous growth, at AirX Jet Support, located in Stansted – Diamond Hangar, an exciting opportunity has arisen for an Accountant within our team.
The role of the Accountant will be responsible for the accounting activity in the company on a solo basis and will additionally help to develop tools and systems to improve the accounting process at AXJS on an ongoing basis.
- Data acquisition from time sheets and work packs in order to raise accurate invoices.
- Supplier account reconciliations.
- Payments and bank reconciliations.
- Credit card reconciliations.
- Inter-company transactions and balances reconciliations.
- Month end accruals and prepayments.
- Any other accounting entries ensuring complete, accurate and timely book-keeping such as fixed assets movements, depreciation, stock movement, provisions etc.
- VAT returns and HMRC submissions.
- Accounting diploma or is in the process of obtaining ACCA / CIMA accreditation.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics accounting system is considered an asset.
- Strong Excel skills including data manipulation formulas.
- Have at least 2 years’ experience in an accounting or credit control position.
- Detail oriented.
- Self-starter who will create ways to improve the processes.
- Focused and hard working; positive thinker.
Interested applicants are welcome to visit our website for more information http://airx.h22uk7.co.uk/