Air X Jet Support Ltd. is an EASA Part-145 maintenance company. Our engineering capabilities cover the full spectrum of services, from minor check and inspections to heavy maintenance, as well as offering rapid response AOG coverage across the UK and Europe. Our EASA Part 145 approvals endorse a large selection of business aviation jets for Line and Base maintenance including engine and avionic works for a wide variety of aircraft types as well as components.
Due to our continuous growth, an exciting opportunity has arisen for a Technical Planning Officer to join Air X Jet Support located in Stansted, UK. The Technical Planning Officer will be reporting directly to the Air X Jet Support Accountable Manager. The chosen applicant will be responsible to provide a high standard of customer service and product delivery.
What will you do:
- Develop and prepare scheduled maintenance inspection work packages for aircraft fleet and third parties.
- Develop and produce AOG work packages.
- Technical services to acquire the data required for individual tasks, SB, AD and modifications.
- Work order raising and/or clearing.
- Checking and closing work packs post inputs.
- Knowledge and understanding of IPC, AMM navigation, CAMP or similar systems.
- Microsoft excel, word competent (Traxall or similar aircraft maintenance platform experience).
- Preloading of inputs for future maintenance.
- Good communication skills to liaise with Purchasing, Engineering, accounts and stores whenever required.
- System development within the company, drive to improve systems.
- Flexible and adaptable as per business operation and whenever, overtime support is required especially in AOG events.
Who are we looking for:
- Previous aviation and technical planning experience would be considered as an asset.
- Proficient user of MS Office Applications.
- Fluent in both verbal and written English.
- Flexible with different shift patterns based on a 4 ON-4 OFF shift pattern.
- Can Travel on duty trips as required by the company.
- Right to reside and work in the UK.
What we offer:
- A competitive salary package.
- Training and professional development.
- A friendly and performance focused environment, where everyone’s perspective is heard, and every achievement valued.