We are a dynamically growing company in the Air Chartering Business with a diverse fleet operating on a worldwide level. Air X Charter is an international company offering exposure to various markets and jurisdictions from around the world.
Due to our continuous growth, an exciting opportunity has arisen for a B1/B2 Licensed Aircraft Engineer (LAE) to join Air X Jet Support located in Stansted, UK. The B1/B2 LAE will be reporting directly to the Air X Jet Support Accountable Manager.
What will you do:
- Carry out scheduled Base and Line maintenance, provide certification of own work alongside supervision and support of unlicensed engineers’ work.
- Support of aircraft maintenance as an unlicensed engineer when required for aircraft types not held on approval.
- Ensure the completion to schedule of customer order requirements when acting as supervising, certifying or category C engineer for a given input.
- AOG activities at and away from Base.
- Compliance with AXJS Maintenance Organisation Exposition and published processes and procedures.
- Ensuring that Health and Safety procedures, processes and COSHH are observed at all times.
- Assist the Commercial Department in generating estimates for Line or Base Maintenance Services when required, giving advice on man hours / parts / services and any likely additional costs.
- Availability to travel at short notice periods when on shift (overtime availability by agreement) UK & Europe wide.
- The ability to plan, understand & undertake specific task projects to completion.
- Any other duties commensurate with the position as indicated by the Accountable Manager.
Who are we looking for:
- The B1/B2 LAE shall be responsible to ensure that the work done meets quality standard, and aircraft are safe and airworthy.
- The B1 and/or B2 LAE must hold a valid EASA Part 66 Aircraft Maintenance Licence and also type rated on Bombardier Challenger 850 and/or Embraer Legacy 600.
- Challenger 604 Base Maintenance experienced, and typed Engineers would be considered. Training would be offered for 850 differences.
- The above must be approved to certify (6months in the last 2 years).
- The B1 and/or B2 LAE must also be prepared to work as part of a team, primarily based at Diamond Hanger, Stansted Airport but as is the industry standard be prepared to work as and where our fleet aircraft require support.
- Candidate must have strong communication organisation and leadership skills.
What we offer:
- A competitive salary package together with other benefits.
- Training and professional development.
- A friendly and performance focused environment, where everyone’s perspective is heard, and every achievement valued.