Due to our continuous growth, an exciting opportunity has arisen for a B2 Engineer to join our EASA P145 MRO, AirX Jet Support located in Stansted.
- Carry out scheduled Base and Line maintenance, provide certification of own work alongside supervision and support of unlicensed engineers work.
- Compliance with AXJS Maintenance Organisation Exposition and published processes and procedures.
- Ensuring that Health and Safety procedures, processes and COSHH are observed at all times.
- The ability to plan , understand & undertake specific task projects to completion.
- Any other duties commensurate with the position.
- EASA B2 License with applicable type ratings; training on additional type ratings can be provided.
- Availability to travel at short notice periods when on shift (overtime availability by agreement) UK & Europe wide.
- Be computer literate.
- Be eligible to hold a UK security clearance.
- A full driving licence is preferred.
- A current valid passport is required.
The B2 Licensed Engineer shall be responsible to ensure that the work done meets a high level of quality and standard. The B2 Licensed Engineer must hold a valid EASA Part 66 Aircraft Maintenance Licence and and must be approved to certify (6months in the last 2 years) in addition to being rated on either the:
- Bombardier Challenger CL-600-2B19 (850),
- Embraer 135/145
- Bombardier Challenger CL-600-2B16 (604,605),
Based primarily at Stansted during the heavy input period but subject to AOG support as and when required during the summer shift rotation.
This is an opportunity for a driven B2 Engineer to not only gain additional ratings ( if required) but head up and lead a team of Engineers to completion of these projects, help build an Avionics department to support and grow within our fleet ( currently 24 aircraft).