We are a dynamically growing company in the Air Chartering business with a diverse fleet operating on a world-wide level. AirX is an international company offering exposure to various markets and jurisdictions from around the world.
Air X is looking for a CAMO Engineer to join the CAMO Department in Malta reporting directly to the Nominated Person Continuing Airworthiness (NPCA).
The role of this position is to plan and coordinate all maintenance activities and to keep the aircraft airworthy.
What will you do:
- Obtaining and updating maintenance data.
- Maintaining aircraft records.
- Liaison with maintenance and maintenance management subcontractors.
- Preparing aircraft modification and repair documents.
- Scheduling and preparing all short-term maintenance events, including issuing related work orders.
- Initiating the on-time planning of every line maintenance.
- Generate work packs in accordance with either the AOG defects or Non-Grounding Defects.
- Ensuring that all required scheduled and unscheduled maintenance is accomplished in due time and all information is updated in necessary systems.
- Monitoring the due dates of work orders and scheduled events and ensuring that non-compliances revealed during Quality audits will be rectified before due date.
- Closely cooperating with MRO personnel and internal teams (Logistics, Purchasing).
- Technical assistance for several aircraft types.
Who are we looking for:
- Either minimum 2 year experience in a technical aviation sector (i.e. maintenance technician or aircraft continuing airworthiness management environment.)
- Or Graduate or Diploma in Aeronautical engineering sector.
- Ability to use and navigate through airworthiness IT systems.
- Experience with Traxxall specifically is an advantage.
- Must be computer literate specifically in MS Office.
- Good command of English, both written and spoken.
What we offer:
- A competitive salary package.
- Training and professional development.
- A friendly and performance focused environment, where everyone’s perspective is heard, and every achievement valued.