Air X Charter Limited is a leading private jet chartering company headquartered in Malta. Due to our continuous growth, an exciting opportunity has arisen for a CAMO Engineer to join our CAMO department.
Reporting to the Nominated Person for Continued Airworthiness, the CAMO Engineer shall be responsible for planning and coordinating all maintenance activities and to keep the aircraft airworthy.
The role includes:
- Obtaining and updating maintenance data.
- Maintaining aircraft records.
- Liaison with maintenance and maintenance management subcontractors.
- Preparing aircraft modification and repair documents.
- Scheduling and preparing all short-term maintenance events, including issuing related work orders.
- Initiating the on-time planning of every line maintenance check.
- Generate work packs in accordance with either the AOG defects or Non-Grounding Defects.
- Ensuring that all required scheduled and unscheduled maintenance is accomplished in due time and all information is updated in necessary systems.
- Monitoring the due dates of work orders and scheduled events and ensuring that non-compliances revealed during Quality audits will be rectified before due date.
- Closely cooperating with MRO personnel and internal teams (Logistics, Purchasing).
- Technical assistance for several aircraft types.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Either minimum 2 year experience in a technical aviation sector (i.e. maintenance technician or aircraft continuing airworthiness management environment.)
- Or Graduate or Diploma in Aeronautical engineering sector.
- Ability to use and navigate through airworthiness IT systems.
- Experience with Traxxall specifically is an advantage.
- Must be computer literate specifically in MS Office.
- Good command of English, both written and spoken.
- Require good administration & organization skills, & must be accountable, responsible & enthusiastic.
Why should you join us?
- A competitive salary package together with other benefits;
- Training and professional development;
- A challenging and dynamic work environment.