Air X Charter Limited is a leading private jet chartering company headquartered in Malta. Due to their continuous growth, an exciting opportunity has arisen for a Catering Co-ordinator to join their Flight Support department.
As Catering Coordinator you will be the first point of contact for brokers and clients for their needs related to catering for trips booked with us: work on their catering wishes together, custom make menus; as well as the first point of contact for our catering suppliers worldwide: place orders, check prices, monitor catering orders, find new suppliers if needed, work on constant catering quality improvement.
- Delivering exceptional VIP customer service to clients.
- Building-up and maintaining supplier relations.
- Dealing with catering options for flight reservations, checking availabilities and operational feasibilities.
- Following up with clients for confirmation and necessary catering options for flights.
- Updating CRM system for any future profile preferences.
- Coordinating catering arrangements and any other client requirements or offering alternative options in case of restrictions.
- Coordinating with sales team as necessary for trip requirements and budgets.
- Collaborating with team members, accounting and operations departments to ensure full over view of smooth operations for daily operations.
- Catering Experience in Aviation industry
- Proven service experience, preferably in a high-volume environment.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English – additional languages are beneficial.
- Ability to work in a team-oriented environment.
- Ability to correctly input data into operating systems.
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers and suppliers whether in person, on the telephone, or through written correspondence.
- Detail oriented and have strong organizational skills.
- IT literate –knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Punctual, organized and professional demeanor.
- Knowledge of FOS Systems.
- Experience in business Aviation or high-end charter clients
- Proven history of working with high valued clients
- Mostly sedentary work. Must be able to sit for prolonged periods of time.
- May be necessary to work extended hours as needed and be on call.
- Work in a fast or short reaction time environment.
- Have own means of transportation to work duty times/shifts accordingly.
Why should you join us?
- A competitive salary package together with other benefits;
- Training and professional development;
- A challenging and dynamic work environment.