Due to our continuous growth, an exciting opportunity has arisen for a Crew Training Executive to join our Crew Training Department.
- General Administration of Air X Crew Training Section;
- As dictated by NPCT she/he is responsible for the planning of training schedules and programmes and to inform instructors and crew involved as necessary. The programmes need to comply with the training policy and the operating standards as laid down in Operations Manual Part D and as approved by the authority;
- Under the supervision of the NPCT, she/he will be responsible for the maintenance/ amendments of Operations Manual Part D. This will include revision, upkeep of electronic and written policies and procedures to effectively comply with Company policies and procedures, TMCAD and EASA Regulations, while ensuring that the standard formatting is followed consistently;
- Creation and revision of training forms, manual contents including revision notices, manual status sheets, log of effective pages, table of contents, etc.;
- Prepares necessary paperwork for submission for regulatory approval as instructed by NPCT;
- Maintaining all flight crew training and testing records and raising the required certificates when applicable;
- Dealing with NPCT appointments, telephone queries and answering them when practicable and directing enquiries to the appropriate person;
- Keeping abreast with current developments in the field of word processing and related computer software applications;
- Keeping up to date all manuals and documentation belonging to the Training Office;
- Coordinate with Crew Support/Rostering sections, for flight proceedings and hotel bookings for crew and instructors on simulator and ground training duties;
- Inputting and updating of crew training records and filing of training progress reports, training forms and course completion certificates and updating data of all relevant training validity dates in FOS;
- Monitoring of eLearning platform and advising crew on their renewal due dates;
- Assisting, as and when necessary, other clerical and secretarial staff to maximise work efficiency and enhance work distribution;
- Completing other tasks as delegated by NPCT.
- Keeping abreast of developments in the field of Word Processing, and other job-related computer software.
- Willing to attend training courses related to the post.
- Normal office hours. However, when necessary, expected to work beyond office hours in order to meet deadlines.
Knowledge / Skills / Qualifications
- Ability to work as part of a team and maintain the required confidentiality;
- Good interpersonal skills;
- Excellent knowledge and computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Acrobat and other job position related software applications;
- Demonstrated expertise in technical writing as it relates to description of processes, practices, and policies to ensure that written/electronic text content is communicated as intended;
- Ability to work under pressure with minimum supervision;
- Demonstrated above average ability in written communications especially in the English language;
- Be knowledgeable in Aviation related matters.
Why should you join us?
- A competitive salary package together with other benefits;
- Training and professional development;
- A challenging and dynamic work environment.