We are a dynamically growing company in the Air Chartering Business with a diverse fleet operating on a worldwide level, AirX is an international company offering exposure to various markets and jurisdiction from around the world.
Due to our continuous growth, at AirX Jet Support, located in Stansted – Diamond Hangar, an exciting opportunity has arisen for a Finance Administrator within our team.
The role of this position is to assist the Accountable Manager with administrative duties ranging from, data acquisition and breakdown of labour, parts used, and third-party invoices collated from our time sheets and work packs.
- Supplier Account reconciliations.
- Checking & Posting Supplier Invoices.
- Remittance Advises and Payment Allocations.
- Month end accruals / prepayments.
- Finance cost analysis.
- Checking and posting of Credit Card Receipts.
- Client Invoice posting.
- Credit Controlling.
- Bank Reconciliation and Posting.
- Vat Return , EC Sales and other HMRC submissions.
- Any other ad-hoc support the company required from time to time.
- Hold a Diploma in Accounting or is in the process of obtaining ACCA / CIMA accreditation.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics accounting system is considered an asset.
- Have at least 2 years’ experience in an accounting or credit control position.
- Speak and write fluently English as well as have experience with formal business communication.
- Have a good aptitude for working meticulously with good organizational skills as well as have the ability to work on his/her own initiative and have excellent time-management skills.
- Be a good team player and understands the necessity of keeping a dynamic working environment.