Due to our continuous growth, an exciting opportunity has arisen for a Flight Dispatcher to join our Operations department.
The role of this position is to assist in planning flight routes, taking into account aircraft performance and loading, enroute weather restrictions, and airport conditions, and responsible for arranging all handling on an aircraft parking spot, coordinates passenger, cargo and fuel loading as well as taking care of all handling and permits.
- Exercising operational control within safe efficient planning and monitoring of a flight.
- Studying aircraft performance and limitations and make decisions on flight acceptanc
- Providing day-to-day administrative, functional and technical direction to the Flight Dispatch and Load Plannin
- Analyzing operational conditions and identify any opportunities that may constrain impede, or benefit operational capabilities inclusive of, but not limited to weather, facilities, Air Traffic Control, and aircraft performanc
- Arranging various services for the flights in the airports of operation, this includes handling services, slots and permit
- Scheduling the Fleet respecting the crew duty times and best cost-efficient policy
- Performing Operational Flight Watch and for determining if changes to operational and meteorological conditions may affect the safety of flights within a prescribed area or on assigned routes, and for communicating those changes to the Pilot-in-Command.
- To provide the Pilot-in-Command with a thorough and professional flight crew briefing, covering all significant information which may impact the operation of his flight.
- Initiating ERP, and assessing and issuing Flight Incident Category Reports, as required, inclusive of the corporate notification process and maintaining a written log during the incident.
- Resolving with CAMO, the pilot-in-command, Ground Operations Management and Pilots as required, problems caused by any aircraft deviation from standard which may limit or impact flight operational capabilities, and to communicate any operational limitations as required.
- Liaising with the Ground Operations Manager, for the purposes of maintaining dispatch standard operating procedures and all applicable sections of the Company Operations Manual.
- Running Reports and statistics relate to Operational matters as required by the management.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar position in an aviation company.
- Experience on A320/340 or similar size aircraft, EDTO, Pacific and Atlantic routes is preferred.
- In possession of a Dispatcher License.
- Long Haul and worldwide operation experience.
- Excellent command of the English language both written and spoken.
- Candidates must be multitasked, flexible, and able to handle the pressures of work.
Why should you join us?
- A competitive salary package together with other benefits;
- Training and professional development;
- A challenging and dynamic work environment.