We are a dynamically growing company in the Air Chartering business with a diverse fleet operating on a world-wide level. Air X is an international company offering exposure to various markets and jurisdictions from around the world.
The chosen individual will be responsible for the following main functions:
- Production and upkeep of the Operations publications including: MELs, AFM, FCOM, QRH, AOM, and Air X Charter Operations Manual Parts A, B, C and D. As may be required assist in the production of a Ground Operations Manual;
- Airbus Flight Operations Data Management tool for the production of the Airbus MEL;
- Support to the EFB Administrator to ensure uninterrupted provision of EFB services to Flight Crew;
- Support to the Security Manager on issues concerning aircraft and company security;
- Support to the Safety and Compliance Manager on issues of flight safety, compliance with aviation regulations, audits and inspections;
- Assisting the management of IQSMS.
- The position is accountable to the Nominated Person Flight Operations.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To coordinate with the aircraft type Fleet Chief and manage the replacement of paper documentation kept on each of Air X aircraft, such as QRHs etc. Ensure that confirmation in the form of a receipt / an email is obtained to confirm that the manuals have been placed on board.
- Compiling the aircraft type MELs according to the MMEL, particularly using the Airbus tool FODM for the A340 and to see to its publication in hardcopy or electronically as it may be required. Participate in the MEL committee composed of Flight Operations and CAMO.
- To access aircraft manufacturer’s websites, such as, MyBoeingFleet, AIRBUSWorld, Embraer and Bombardier, to monitor updates of documentation that are relevant to each fleet of aircraft operated by Air X. For this reason, conducts monthly crosschecks of the revision numbers of documentation loaded on the EFBs and current versions downloadable from the manufacturer’s websites. As may be assigned by the NPFO act as the administrator of such website.
- Assist in the preparation of planned audits, including those performed by TMCAD, ISBAO and ARGUS. Coordinate with the Compliance Monitoring Manager, Safety Manager and Security Manager corrective actions resulting from inspections and audits. Interface with the auditors and management to close open items in time.
Knowledge / Skills / Qualifications:
- Excellent knowledge and computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Acrobat, XML and FODM (Airbus tool) and other job position related software applications.
- A minimum of 5 years work experience in office administration in a flight operations environment.
- A flight despatchers qualification, PPL, CPL or ATPL would be considered an asset.
- Private Medical Insurance.
- Career development opportunities.
- A friendly, multinational environment with regular company-funded social events.