We are a dynamically growing company in the Air Chartering business with a diverse fleet operating on a world-wide level. AirX is an international company offering exposure to various markets and jurisdictions from around the world.
AirX is looking for a Ground Operations Officer to join the Operations team in Malta. The ideal candidate will report to the Nominated Person Ground Operations (NPGO). The role of this position is to assist in planning flight routes, taking into account aircraft performance and loading, weather limitations, airport conditions, arranging all ground handling aircraft parking spots, coordinates passenger, cargo and fuel loading as well as taking care of all handling and permits.
What will you do:
• Exercising operational control within safe efficient planning and monitoring of a flight.
• Studying aircraft performance and limitations; making sound decisions on flight acceptance.
• Providing day -to-day admin., functional and technical direction to Flight Dispatch and Load Planning.
• Analysing operational conditions; identifying and resolving issues which can restrict operations due to unexpected events such as the weather, unavailable slots etc.
• Arranging services related to handling, slots and permits for the flights.
• Scheduling the Fleet while respecting the crew duty times and financial budget.
• Providing PIC with a thorough and professional crew briefing, covering all significant information which may impact the operation of his flight.
• Initiating ERP; assessing and issuing Flight Incident Reports; maintaining a written log during the incident.
• Resolving and communicating with all involved any operational limitations as required.
• Liaising with Team Leader and Senior Ground OPS Officers, for the purposes of maintaining dispatch standard operating procedures and all applicable sections of the Company Ops Manual.
• Running Reports and statistics related to Operational matters.
Who we are looking for:
• Min. 2 years of experience as a Ground OPS Officer or other similar role.
• EASA Dispatcher License would be an asset.
• Fluent English (spoken and written).
• Optimum IT literacy
• Well organized with the ability to multitask, work in a dynamic team environment and on self-initiative.
What we offer:
• A competitive salary package together with other benefits;
• Training and professional development;
• A challenging and dynamic work environment.