Due to our continuous growth, an exciting opportunity has arisen for a Ground Operations Officer to join our Operations team.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Exercising operational control within safe efficient planning and monitoring of a flight.
- Studying aircraft performance and limitations; making sound decisions on flight acceptance.
- Providing day -to-day admin., functional and technical direction to Flight Dispatch and Load Planning.
- Analyzing operational conditions; identifying and resolving issues which can restrict operations due to unexpected events such as the weather, unavailable slots etc.
- Arranging services related to handling, slots and permits for the flights.
- Scheduling the Fleet while respecting the crew duty times and financial budget.
- Providing PIC with a thorough and professional crew briefing, covering all significant information which may impact the operation of his flight.
- Initiating ERP; assessing and issuing Flight Incident Reports; maintaining a written log during the incident.
- Resolving and communicating will all involved any operational limitations as required.
- Liaising with Team Leader and Senior Dispatchers, for the purposes of maintaining dispatch standard operating procedures and all applicable sections of the Company Ops Manual.
- Running Reports and statistics related to Operational matters.
Required Skills & Experience:
- 2 years of experience as a Ground Operations Officer/Flight Dispatcher or other similar role.
- EASA Dispatcher License would be an asset.
- Fluent English (spoken and written).
- Well organized with the ability to multitask, work under pressure alone and in a team; maintain a polite and professional manner at all times.