Air X Jet Support Ltd. is an EASA Part-145 maintenance company. Our engineering capabilities cover the full spectrum of services, from minor check and inspections to heavy maintenance, as well as offering rapid response AOG coverage across the UK and Europe. Our EASA Part 145 approvals endorse a large selection of business aviation jets for Line and Base maintenance including engine and avionic works for a wide variety of aircraft types as well as components.
Due to our continuous growth, an exciting opportunity has arisen for a Junior IT Administrator to join Air X Jet Support located in Stansted, UK. The Junior IT Administrator will be reporting directly to the Chief Technology Officer.
What will you do:
- Provide end user IT support for matters related to desktop/ laptop/mobile devices and peripherals.
- Respond to queries and follow up with users to ensure issue has been resolved.
- Maintain daily performance of computer systems.
- Install, modify, and repair computer hardware, software and peripherals.
- Involve in basic network configuration and maintenance:
- Local Area Networks (LAN).
- Wide Area Networks (WAN).
- Wireless Networks (AP).
- Manage IT Asset inventory.
- Involve in IT Procurement process.
Who are we looking for:
- Familiarity with both PC/Laptops, mobile devices (Hardware and Software).
- Windows Operating Systems.
- iOS (iPhones/iPads).
- Android (Smartphones/Tablets).
- Understand ‘Network Repairs’ and ‘Analysis’.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Technology platforms.
- Ability to troubleshoot and diagnose problems.
- Ability to grasp new processes, services and concepts.
- Attention to detail and able to take initiative.
- Team player and strong interpersonal and communication skills.
What we offer:
- A competitive salary package.
- Training and professional development.
- A friendly and performance focused environment, where everyone’s perspective is heard, and every achievement valued.
Interested applicants are welcome to visit our website (www.airx.aero) for more information.