B1 and/or B2 Licensed Engineer
Embraer 145 and/or Challenger 850 (CRJ 200)
Due to our continuous growth, an exciting opportunity has arisen for a B1/B2 Licensed Engineer to join Air X Jet Support located in Stansted, UK.
The B1 and/or B2 Licensed Engineer shall be responsible to ensure that the work done meets quality standard, and aircraft are safe and airworthy. Candidates must have right to work within the UK / EU.
The B1 and/or B2 LAE must hold a valid EASA Part 66 Aircraft Maintenance License with experience on our fleet type Bombardier CL850 (CRJ200) or Embraer 145 and must be approved to certify (6months in the last 2 years).
- Carry out scheduled Base and Line maintenance, provide certification of own work alongside supervision and support of unlicensed engineers work.
- Support of aircraft maintenance as an unlicensed engineer when required for aircraft types not held on approval.
- Ensure the completion to schedule of customer order requirements when acting as supervising, certifying or category C engineer for a given input.
- AOG activities at and away from Base.
- Compliance with AXJS Maintenance Organization Exposition and published processes and procedures.
- Ensuring that Health and Safety procedures, processes and COSHH are observed at all times.
- Assist the Commercial Department in generating estimates for Line or Base Maintenance Services when required, giving advice on man hours / parts / services and any likely additional costs.
- Availability to travel at short notice periods when on shift (overtime availability by agreement) UK & Europe wide.
- The ability to plan, understand & undertake specific task projects to completion.
Interested candidates are invited to send us a copy of their Curriculum Vitae along with the following documents.
- EASA B1 and/or B2 licence with no limitations, and with appropriate aircraft type ratings on the licence.
- Certificate of Fuel Tank Safety.
- Certificate of Electrical Wiring Interconnect Systems (EWIS).
- Certificate of Human Factors.
- Evidence of recency (6 months in the last 2 years) on the aircraft type / position applied for, in the form of – personal work.
- Personal Certification Authorization (PAC) from previous Part 145 employer.