Due to our continuous growth, an exciting opportunity has arisen for a My Flight Executive to join our Flight Support department.
The role of this position is to be responsible for being the first point of contact for brokers and clients for their needs related to the trips booked with us: making flight changes, communicating restrictions and offering the best solutions, inputting given information to work systems, issuing itineraries and working on any other requests that can be related to VVIP flying with help of internal and external parties involves. Such role consists of a 24/7 coverage on different work shift patterns.
Duties will include:
- Post-sale broker and Client support.
- Co-ordination of daily operations between internal departments.
- Keeping up to date with all flight changes and updating Work systems and team members for alterations for rescheduling.
- Define and offer suitable alternative options in case of restrictions.
- Certify that required documentation is available for our Operations department.
- Ensure a high level of customer service with good feedback.
- Adhere to relevant procedures.
- Communication of operational restrictions.
- Catering co-ordination assistance.
- Experience in General Aviation is an asset.
- Working with MS office (Word, Excel and Outlook).
- Ability to present, negotiate and communicate clearly and effectively.
- Proficiency in English; knowledge of additional languages is an advantage.
- A good attitude and excellent customer service skills is a must.
- Responsible and mature mind-set.
- Attention to details and able to take initiative.
- Deadline and teamwork orientated.
- Attention to detail is key in this role.
Why should you join us?
- A competitive salary package together with other benefits;
- Training and professional development;
- A challenging and dynamic work environment.