We are a dynamically growing company in the Air Chartering business with a diverse fleet operating on a world-wide level. AirX is an international company offering exposure to various markets and jurisdictions from around the world.
AirX is looking for a Quality Manager – Airworthiness to join our Safety & Quality team in Malta. The role of the Quality Manager – Airworthiness will be that of assisting the Safety and Compliance Monitoring Manager (SCMM) in the day to day running of the Company’s airworthiness compliance and Safety Management System (SMS), in line with all the relevant regulations. Main tasks include the completion of all airworthiness audits in accordance with the Company’s approved audit plan, Part-CAMO implementation, identification of key hazards and risks related to airworthiness and other associated operational matters.
What will you do:
- Compiling and implementing the Part M, Part CAMO and Engineering Safety Management System annual audit program.
- Ensuring that the requirements of the Airworthiness Compliance Monitoring System and the Safety Management System are fully complied with and effective.
- Analysing and presenting the output from the Airworthiness Compliance Monitoring System and the Safety Management System with the aim of continuous improvement.
- Ensuring that the Continuous Airworthiness Management Exposition and the Safety Management System Manual are periodically reviewed, updated as required and approved by the relevant competent authorities.
- Liaising closely with operations and other departments in relation to compliance monitoring and safety management system matters.
- Liaising with the competent authorities on airworthiness and safety management system matters.
Who are we looking for:
- A motivated individual with a strong sense of responsibility.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, IT, written, multi-tasking and analytical skills.
- Relevant qualifications, knowledge and experience in airworthiness compliance monitoring and safety management systems.
- Previous experience in a similar position.
- Hold a relevant engineering degree or an Aircraft Maintenance licence.
- Fluency in English, written and spoken.
- Hold either an EU passport or the right to work within the EU.
What we offer:
- A competitive salary package together with other benefits.
- Training and professional development.
- A friendly and performance focused environment, where everyone’s perspective is heard, and every achievement valued.