Air X Jet Support Ltd. is an EASA Part-145 maintenance company. Our engineering capabilities cover the full spectrum of services, from minor check and inspections to heavy maintenance, as well as offering rapid response AOG coverage across the UK and Europe. Our EASA Part 145 approvals endorse a large selection of business aviation jets for Line and Base maintenance including engine and avionic works for a wide variety of aircraft types as well as components.
Due to our continuous growth, an exciting opportunity has arisen for a Technical Planning Officer to join Air X Jet Support located in Stansted, UK. The Technical Planning Officer will be reporting directly to the Technical Planning Manager.
Responsible for producing maintenance work packs for both line and hangar, compile material and support requirements along with all documentation requested by the engineering department to enable a smooth and efficient completion of the maintenance check.
The duties of the Technical Planning Officer include daily support to the Engineering department. The Technical Planning Officer will also be the interface between Engineering, Commercial Planning and Operations with respect to maintenance planning.
Main duties (What will you do):
• Production of maintenance work packs.
• Compilation of material and tooling requirements.
• Liaison with third party vendors and suppliers to arrange timely support.
• Correspondence with aircraft manufacturers and other OEM’s to obtain required maintenance data.
• To ensure the timely production of maintenance work packs and all associated data to support activity undertaken by the engineering Part 145 department.
• Liaising with other support departments to ensure the provision of required spares, tooling and services.
• Communicating with the customer to ensure smooth transition through maintenance to delivery.
• Data processing on MRO software.
Requirements (Who are we looking for):
• Previous experience in an Airline or MRO Technical records, planning or technical services role would be beneficial.
• Demonstrated experience in managing customer expectations and the provision of high-quality customer service to a wide range of clients.
• High level of communication skills, both in verbal and written form, to a variety of clients and stakeholders and the ability to work in a team environment as well as independently.
• Experience in the use of computer systems including email, Microsoft Office suite & other common software systems, and ability to quickly learn and adapt to new bespoke software systems.
• Ability to work flexible hours, including different shift patterns.
What we offer:
- A competitive salary package.
- Training and professional development.
- A friendly and performance focused environment, where everyone’s perspective is heard, and every achievement valued.
Interested applicants are welcome to visit our website (www.airx.aero) for more information.