Air X Charter Limited is a leading private jet chartering company headquartered in Malta. Due to their continuous growth, an exciting opportunity has arisen for a Travel Executive to join their Crew Support department.
As a Travel Executive, you will be responsible for making sure that all crew travel / flight arrangements deadlines are met, and all records are updated accordingly.
Duties will include:
- Flight reservations, accommodation and transportation arrangements using different booking platforms.
- Promptly manage end to end travel itineraries within the agreed company budget.
- Ensure all employees are fully informed about the proposed travel plans, and/or any changes associated with them such as cancellations, refunds.
- Build and maintain positive working relationships using different communication tools such as email, phone.
- Address issues as they arise and find mutually acceptable and practical solutions.
- Keep up to date with all the flight changes and maintain an open communication with all involved.
- Track all the flight changes using our in-house Flight Operating system.
- Perform additional duties as assigned by your manager.
- Must have previous Aviation (preferably Business) or Travel Agent experience.
- IATA certified – working knowledge of Amadeus or Sabre would be an advantage.
- Familiar with different reservation systems.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to work as part of a team, but also on your own initiative.
- Excellent communication skills and time management.
- Proficiency in English – verbal and written; additional language would be an advantage.
- Good working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and Internet).
- Great negotiation skills and customer centric approach.
- Good GCSE qualifications are required.
Why should you join us:
- A competitive salary .
- Career development opportunities.
- In house training by our Senior Professionals.
- A friendly, multinational environment with regular company-funded social events.
Basis: Full-time (Indefinite contract)
Salary range: Competitive
Company Name: Air X Charter Ltd.
Closing Date: 28.10.2018
To Apply: Please send your Cover letter and an up-to date CV to email@example.com
Company / Billing Information:
Human Resources Contact Person: Mr. Robert Fenech
Primary Contact Number: +356 22483933
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Company Name / Address: Air X Charter Ltd
Company VAT Number: MT 2117-1803