We are a dynamically growing company in the Air Chartering business with a diverse fleet operating on a world-wide level. Air X is an international company offering exposure to various markets and jurisdictions from around the world.
As part of our exciting future, Air X is currently looking for a new role within our Finance team. The chosen candidate will report to the Group Finance Director. Duties and responsibilities as a Treasury and Financial Planning Manager would consist of the following.
Who are we looking for:
- A qualified accountant, with experience in corporate treasury accounting including cash flow planning, forecasts and business models.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Superb analytical skills, accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to lead and manage teams.
- Responsible and committed individual.
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics is considered an asset.
What will you do:
- Leading the treasury team in managing the daily cash positions of the Group.
- Working Capital analysis and payment terms reviews.
- Designing, developing, implementing and managing cost efficient cash management processes.
- Preparing and managing the forecasting of cashflow and debt, whilst proactively challenging working capital use across the Group.
- Developing and managing a rolling forecast.
- Monitor the foreign currency exposure and payments, manage relationships with FX providers.
- Approval of transactions.
- Developing and delivering plans and procedures to enhance and automate treasury processes.
- Developing treasury reporting and ensure timely delivery.
- Manage treasury exposures and work with Senior Management to implement risk management strategies.
- Developing and maintaining strong internal controls, challenge current procedures whilst driving continuous improvement.
- Attractive remuneration package for the right candidate.
- Career development opportunities.
- In house training by our Senior Professionals.
- A friendly, multinational environment.