B1 and/or B2 Licensed Engineer Embraer 145 and/or Challenger 850 (CRJ 200) Role Due to our continuous growth, an exciting opportunity has arisen for a B1/B2 Licensed Engineer to join Air X Jet Support located in Stansted, UK. The B1 and/or B2 Licensed Engineer shall be responsible to ensure that the work done meets quality Read more…
We are a dynamically growing company in the Air Chartering Business with a diverse fleet operating on a worldwide level, AirX is an international company offering exposure to various markets and jurisdiction from around the world. Due to our continuous growth, at AirX Jet Support, located in Stansted – Diamond Hangar, an exciting opportunity has Read more…
Due to our continuous growth, an exciting opportunity has arisen for a Flight Crew Planner to join our team. The role of this position is to plan and execute the Crewing requirements for all flights and ensures that this is done in accordance with all relevant regulations and safety requirements. This role combines the need Read more…
Due to our continuous growth, an exciting opportunity has arisen for a Flight Dispatcher & OCC Officer to join our Operations department. The role of this position is to assist in planning flight routes, taking into account aircraft performance and loading, enroute weather restrictions, and airport conditions, and responsible for arranging all handling on an aircraft Read more…
B1 and/or B2 Licensed Engineer
Embraer 145 and/or Challenger 850 (CRJ 200)
Due to our continuous growth, an exciting opportunity has arisen for a B1/B2 Licensed Engineer to join Air X Jet Support located in Stansted, UK.
The B1 and/or B2 Licensed Engineer shall be responsible to ensure that the work done meets quality standard, and aircraft are safe and airworthy. Candidates must have right to work within the UK / EU.
The B1 and/or B2 LAE must hold a valid EASA Part 66 Aircraft Maintenance License with experience on our fleet type Bombardier CL850 (CRJ200) or Embraer 145 and must be approved to certify (6months in the last 2 years).
- Carry out scheduled Base and Line maintenance, provide certification of own work alongside supervision and support of unlicensed engineers work.
- Support of aircraft maintenance as an unlicensed engineer when required for aircraft types not held on approval.
- Ensure the completion to schedule of customer order requirements when acting as supervising, certifying or category C engineer for a given input.
- AOG activities at and away from Base.
- Compliance with AXJS Maintenance Organization Exposition and published processes and procedures.
- Ensuring that Health and Safety procedures, processes and COSHH are observed at all times.
- Assist the Commercial Department in generating estimates for Line or Base Maintenance Services when required, giving advice on man hours / parts / services and any likely additional costs.
- Availability to travel at short notice periods when on shift (overtime availability by agreement) UK & Europe wide.
- The ability to plan, understand & undertake specific task projects to completion.
Interested candidates are invited to send us a copy of their Curriculum Vitae along with the following documents.
- EASA B1 and/or B2 licence with no limitations, and with appropriate aircraft type ratings on the licence.
- Certificate of Fuel Tank Safety.
- Certificate of Electrical Wiring Interconnect Systems (EWIS).
- Certificate of Human Factors.
- Evidence of recency (6 months in the last 2 years) on the aircraft type / position applied for, in the form of – personal work.
- Personal Certification Authorization (PAC) from previous Part 145 employer.
We are a dynamically growing company in the Air Chartering Business with a diverse fleet operating on a worldwide level, AirX is an international company offering exposure to various markets and jurisdiction from around the world.
Due to our continuous growth, at AirX Jet Support, located in Stansted – Diamond Hangar, an exciting opportunity has arisen for a Finance Administrator within our team.
The role of this position is to assist the Accountable Manager with administrative duties ranging from, data acquisition and breakdown of labour, parts used, and third-party invoices collated from our time sheets and work packs.
- Supplier Account reconciliations.
- Checking & Posting Supplier Invoices.
- Remittance Advises and Payment Allocations.
- Month end accruals / prepayments.
- Finance cost analysis.
- Checking and posting of Credit Card Receipts.
- Client Invoice posting.
- Credit Controlling.
- Bank Reconciliation and Posting.
- Vat Return , EC Sales and other HMRC submissions.
- Any other ad-hoc support the company required from time to time.
- Hold a Diploma in Accounting or is in the process of obtaining ACCA / CIMA accreditation.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics accounting system is considered an asset.
- Have at least 2 years’ experience in an accounting or credit control position.
- Speak and write fluently English as well as have experience with formal business communication.
- Have a good aptitude for working meticulously with good organizational skills as well as have the ability to work on his/her own initiative and have excellent time-management skills.
- Be a good team player and understands the necessity of keeping a dynamic working environment.
Due to our continuous growth, an exciting opportunity has arisen for a Flight Crew Planner to join our team.
The role of this position is to plan and execute the Crewing requirements for all flights and ensures that this is done in accordance with all relevant regulations and safety requirements. This role combines the need for Crew training with the normal operational schedule and interfaces with the Training Department.
- Accountable for the production and distribution of optimized monthly and long-term rosters for Crew and which are compliant with their contracts, Company policies, applicable Flight time limitations and legal rest requirements.
- Ensure that rosters are prepared in accordance with FTL regulations and variations as approved by the regulatory authority.
- Assign scheduled and standby duties in accordance with the company flight and duty limitations.
- Ensure that Crew are certified, qualified and meet currency requirements in order to carry out any duty assigned to them in coordination with the Training Department.
- Communicate roster information to all Crew in a timely manner.
- Computes and logs cumulative flight time for Crew members and removes Crew member’s name from flight schedule when FTL as prescribed by EASA has been reached.
- Responsibility for resource management to ensure that the right skills are in the right place at all times, proactively planning for peaks and troughs of activity as well as being flexible and adaptable to business pressures.
- Resolution of Crew scheduling / rostering problems as and when they arise.
- Selects replacements from reserve list and notifies replacement when needed.
- May notify Crew members of last-minute assignments using telephone.
- Schedules vacations as requested by Crew members.
- Maintaining contact with Crew members regarding their rotations.
- Updating the scheduling system with the planned roster and the actual duty.
- Assigning Crew members to flight sectors during office hours.
- Maintaining communication with the Post-holder for Crew training plans.
- Liaison with Travel Department, regarding the arrangement of Crew travel and hotel accommodation as necessary.
- Maintaining communication with the Operations Department as necessary.
- Maintaining communication with CAMO Department to get daily updates on maintenance plans.
- Keeping abreast of developments in the field of Word Processing, Excel, and other job-related computer software.
- Willing to attend training courses related to the post if required.
- The Flight Crew Planner requires basic knowledge of the Aviation industry as a whole and will need to be able to understand the Company FTL Scheme, EASA training and licensing requirements and Crew Visa requirements/applications.
- Ideally will have at least 1 year experience in a similar role.
- Excellent knowledge and computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite and other job position related software applications;
- Excellent communicator, understanding the needs of others and answering any queries efficiently.
- Demonstrated above average ability in written communications especially in the English language.
- Strong organizational ability.
- Seasoned judgement and the ability to set priorities and take decisions.
- Be capable to manage one’s time and co-ordinate matters needing attention.
- Ability to work under pressure and with minimum supervision.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work as part of a team in a multicultural environment.
- Maintain the required confidentiality.
Why should you join us?
- A competitive salary package together with other benefits;
- Training and professional development;
- A challenging and dynamic work environment.
Due to our continuous growth, an exciting opportunity has arisen for a Flight Dispatcher & OCC Officer to join our Operations department.
The role of this position is to assist in planning flight routes, taking into account aircraft performance and loading, enroute weather restrictions, and airport conditions, and responsible for arranging all handling on an aircraft parking spot, coordinates passenger, cargo and fuel loading as well as taking care of all handling and permits.
- Exercising operational control within safe efficient planning and monitoring of a flight.
- Studying aircraft performance and limitations and make decisions on flight acceptance.
- Providing day-to-day administrative, functional and technical direction to the Flight Dispatch and Load Planning.
- Analyzing operational conditions and identify any opportunities that may constrain impede, or benefit operational capabilities inclusive of, but not limited to weather, facilities, Air Traffic Control, and aircraft performance.
- Arranging various services for the flights in the airports of operation, this includes handling services, slots and permits.
- Scheduling the Fleet respecting the crew duty times and best cost-efficient policy
- Performing Operational Flight Watch and for determining if changes to operational and meteorological conditions may affect the safety of flights within a prescribed area or on assigned routes, and for communicating those changes to the Pilot-in-Command.
- To provide the Pilot-in-Command with a thorough and professional flight crew briefing, covering all significant information which may impact the operation of his flight.
- Initiating ERP, and assessing and issuing Flight Incident Category Reports, as required, inclusive of the corporate notification process and maintaining a written log during the incident.
- Resolving with CAMO, the pilot-in-command, Ground Operations Management and Pilots as required, problems caused by any aircraft deviation from standard which may limit or impact flight operational capabilities, and to communicate any operational limitations as required.
- Liaising with the Ground Operations Duty Manager, for the purposes of maintaining dispatch standard operating procedures and all applicable sections of the Company Operations Manual.
- Running Reports and statistics relate to Operational matters as required by the management.
- Good skills with a minimum of 3 years in flight dispatch experience and Ground Operations;
- Flight Dispatch course is a must
- Experience in wide body aircrafts and long-haul flights
- Experience in aircraft W&B and performance software such as Flysmart, APG, and GURU2
- Good communication skills in both English and preferably knowledge of additional languages;
- Relevant qualifications and demonstrated knowledge and experience as Flight Despatcher in airline and/or corporate and VIP operations;
- Experience in handling IT applications;
- Be knowledgeable about the legal and contractual obligations of the position and also keep abreast of changes thereto;
- Be knowledgeable in EASA regulations and content of the AirX Operations Manuals;
- Eligible to live and work in the EU