Due to our dynamic growth, an exciting opportunity has arisen to join our Finance team as a Finance Executive, within the Payables section. Main Duties: Checking of Supplier Invoices. Posting of Supplier invoices and credit notes. Supplier Account reconciliations. Remittance Advise Creation. Payment Allocations. Regular communication with our suppliers. Month end accruals / prepayments. Finance Read more…
Air X Charter is looking to add a driven and analytically strong senior member to its Finance Department as a Fleet Accountant / Management Accountant. Role The chosen candidate will be responsible for ensuring that revenue and cost elements of a specific group of charter aircraft (“fleet type”) are accounted for in the books and Read more…
Due to our dynamic growth, an exciting opportunity has arisen to join our Finance team as a Finance Executive, within the Payables section.
- Checking of Supplier Invoices.
- Posting of Supplier invoices and credit notes.
- Supplier Account reconciliations.
- Remittance Advise Creation.
- Payment Allocations.
- Regular communication with our suppliers.
- Month end accruals / prepayments.
- Finance cost analysis.
- Any other ad-hoc support the company required from time to time.
- Hold a Diploma in Accounting or is in the initial stages of obtaining certification in ACCA.
- Have at least 2 years’ experience in an accounting or credit control position.
- Speak and write fluently English as well as have experience with formal business communication.
- Have a good aptitude for working meticulously with good organizational skills as well as have the ability to work on his/her own initiative and have excellent time-management skills.
- Be a good team player and understands the necessity of keeping a dynamic working environment.
Why should you join us?
- A competitive salary package together with other benefits;
- Training and professional development;
- A challenging and dynamic work environment.
Air X Charter is looking to add a driven and analytically strong senior member to its Finance Department as a Fleet Accountant / Management Accountant.
The chosen candidate will be responsible for ensuring that revenue and cost elements of a specific group of charter aircraft (“fleet type”) are accounted for in the books and records accurately and completely on a timely basis. Within a short period of engagement, you will be expected to supervise an assistant in order to co-ordinate, book, review and challenge all the transactions for the fleet type. The accounting included ensuring accurate monthly accruals, prepayments and deferrals for all direct operating costs and revenue, based on the flight activity as well as preparation of revenue reconciliations between multiple systems.
Communication with various departments within the Company will be required in order to anticipate and verify costs with the main objective being to eventually deliver a “real time” P&L estimate for each fleet type as required, co-ordinating with a team of accountants for the results to be consolidated on a monthly, quarterly and annual (audited) basis.
The chosen candidate will also be responsible for management accounting for the fleet type, as well as to have significant input into the budgeting and cost control processes. This will require a strong analytical skillset in order to understand the variances, drivers, and financial trends in relation to the fleet’s performance as well as briefing the Group Finance Director and Senior Management on actual performance.
Skills and Requirements
• Is a fully qualified accountant (ACCA or equivalent) with a minimum of three years of experience in a similar role, or alternatively is an individual with highly relevant similar analytical experience and is in the process of finalising qualifications.
• Has at least 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
• Is a self-driven and curious individual who is interested in learning to identify patterns, trends and investigate anomalies.
• Has commercial awareness and is excited to take on full responsibility of compiling the P&L and explaining all the numbers.
• Enjoys working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
• Experience with Power BI and Microsoft Dynamics are considered an asset.
• Experience in the aviation industry is desirable.