This page features a list of articles which passengers are not permitted to carry into the security restricted area and the critical part of security restricted area.
Guns, firearms and other devices that discharge projectiles
Devices capable, or appearing capable, of being used to cause serious injury by discharging a projectile, including:
- firearms of all types, such as pistols, revolvers, rifles, shotguns;
- toy guns, replicas and imitation firearms capable of being mistaken for real weapons;
- component parts of firearms, excluding telescopic sights;
- compressed air and CO2 guns, such as pistols, pellet guns, rifles and ball bearing guns;
- signal flare pistols and starter pistols;
- bows, cross bows and arrows;
- harpoon guns and spear guns;
- slingshots and catapults.