We are a dynamically growing company in the Air Chartering business with a diverse fleet operating on a world-wide level. AirX Charter is an international company offering exposure to various markets and jurisdictions from around the world.
AirX is looking for a Catering Coordinator to join the Catering Team in Malta. The Catering Coordinator will be reporting directly to the Catering Manager.
As a Catering Coordinator you will be the first point of contact for brokers and clients for their needs related to catering for trips booked with us: work on their catering wishes together, custom make menus; as well as the first point of contact for our catering suppliers worldwide: place orders, check prices, monitor catering orders, find new suppliers if needed, work on constant catering quality improvement.
What will you do:
- Delivering exceptional VIP customer service to clients.
- Building-up and maintaining supplier relations.
- Dealing with catering options for flight reservations, checking availabilities and operational feasibilities.
- Following up with clients for confirmation and necessary catering options for flights.
- Updating CRM system for any future profile preferences.
- Coordinating catering arrangements and any other client requirements or offering alternative options in case of restrictions.
- Coordinating with sales team as necessary for trip requirements and budgets.
- Collaborating with team members, accounting and operations departments to ensure full over view of smooth operations for daily operations.
Who are we looking for:
- Catering Experience in Aviation industry
- Proven service experience, preferably in a high-volume environment.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English – additional languages are beneficial.
- Ability to work in a team-oriented environment.
- Ability to correctly input data into operating systems.
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers and suppliers whether in person, on the telephone, or through written correspondence.
- Detail oriented and have strong organizational skills.
- IT literate –knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Punctual, organized and professional demeanour.
- Knowledge of Fl3xx system.
- Experience in business Aviation or high-end charter clients
- Proven history of working with high valued clients.
- Mostly sedentary work. Must be able to sit for prolonged periods of time.
- May be necessary to work extended hours as needed and be on call.
- Work in a fast or short reaction time environment.
- Have own means of transportation to work duty times/shifts accordingly.
What we offer:
- A competitive salary package.
- Training and professional development.
- A friendly and performance focused environment, where everyone’s perspective is heard, and every achievement valued.