We are a dynamically growing company in the Air Chartering business with a diverse fleet operating on a world-wide level. AirX is an international company offering exposure to various markets and jurisdictions from around the world. AirX Charter is looking for a Finance Operations Manager, based in Malta.
Reporting to the CFO, the chosen Finance Operations Manager will oversee the day-to-day management of the Finance Department as well as undertaking the financial administration of the payables, receivables and treasury function within the team in an efficient and effective manner.
What will you do:
- Assist in the monitoring and planning of the cash resources to ensure commitments are met when due.
- Accounts payable/receivable management.
- Budgetary planning and control.
- Motivate the finance staff and guide their career development and training.
- Supporting the CFO in the day to day management of the Finance function.
- Prepare annual audit file and liaise with the external auditors to ensure smooth running of the final audit process.
- Prepare ad-hoc reports whilst highlight trends and making recommendations for improvement.
- Implement and improve internal controls.
- Monthly P&L Analysis.
Who are we looking for:
- Fully qualified accountant (ACCA or equivalent).
- The ideal candidate would have a minimum of three (3) years’ experience in a similar managerial role within an operational environment.
- An effective team player who is flexible, works out of own initiative and has strong communication skills.
- Demonstrate a can-do attitude, is highly organised, meticulous and attentive to detail.
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft office applications, especially Excel.
- Be able to work under tight deadlines and pressure whilst maintaining high level of accuracy.
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Experience in using Microsoft Dynamics is considered an asset.
- Experience in the aviation industry is desirable.
What we offer:
- A competitive salary package.
- Private Medical Insurance.
- Training and professional development.
- A friendly and performance focused environment, where everyone’s perspective is heard, and every achievement valued.