AirX offers a dynamic and exciting work environment where our Flight Crew members work alongside a group of experienced and passionate individuals who form part of our multicultural team.
Our Company is one of the leaders in the business aviation industry. We are looking for First Officers to join our Boeing737 (BBJ) aircraft.
• Current and valid EASA ATPL license.
• Conversion training and checking, including type rating training, in accordance with ORO.FC.220.
• Route/Area and aerodrome competence in accordance with ORO.FC.105.
• Language Proficiency Level 4 or higher.
• Current B737 type-rating.
• Valid Class 1 Medical.
• Minimum 2500hrs flying time.
• Minimum 1000hrs flying time on type.
Interested Applicants shall send us their Curriculum Vitae and Covering Letter together with the below documents.
• Scanned copy of valid license.
• Scanned copy of valid Medical Certificate.
• Scanned copy of the last 10 Pages of the Pilot’s Logbook (signed and stamped).
What we offer:
• A competitive salary package.
• Training and professional development.
• A friendly and performance focused environment, where everyone’s perspective is heard, and every achievement valued.