We are a dynamically growing company in the Air Chartering business with a diverse fleet operating worldwide. AirX Charter is an international company offering exposure to various markets and jurisdictions from around the world.
Air X is looking for an experienced Human Resources Administrator to join the Human Resources team in Malta. The Human Resources Administrator will be reporting directly to the Human Resources Manager.
What will you do:
- Responsible for maintaining records of personnel.
- To perform regular file audits ensuring that all records are up to date.
- Constantly updating internal databases related to the Human Resources department, including our HRIS.
- Coordinating day to day office activities including but not limited to ordering required office stationery and mail.
- Assist with administrative task as may be required from time to time.
- Liaise with Flight Crew Members in relation to any Visa applications and monitoring of crew member visa expiry.
- Process all the required documents necessary for Crew Members to apply for the relevant Visas.
- Update Crew Member documents on the company’s data base.
Who are we looking for:
- Have at least one (1) year experience in a Human Resources role.
- In possession of a Human Resources Diploma or equivalent.
- Speak and write fluent English as well as have experience with formal business communication.
- Keeping abreast of developments in the field of Word Processing, Excel, and other job-related computer software.
- Have a good aptitude for working meticulously with good organizational skills as well as having the ability to work on his/her own initiative and have excellent time-management skills.
- Be a good team player and understands the necessity of keeping a dynamic working environment.
What we offer:
- A competitive salary package together with other benefits;
- Training and professional development;
- A friendly and performance focused environment, where everyone’s perspective is heard, and every achievement valued.