We are a dynamically growing company in the Air Chartering business with a diverse fleet operating on a world-wide level. AirX is an international company offering exposure to various markets and jurisdictions from around the world.
Due to our continuous growth, an exciting opportunity has arisen for a Stock Controller to join Air X Charter at our premises located in Stansted, UK. The Stock Controller will be reporting directly to the Director of Passenger Experience.
The role of the Stock Controller is to ensure that the stock levels meet the business requirements by overseeing replenishment levels and maintain up to date stock records.
Reporting to the Director of Passenger Experience, the Stock Controller is responsible for making sure that stock levels are consistent, order items and process the orders, maintain inventory lists, review paperwork, and provide support to the Flight Crew, mainly Flight Attendants.
What will you do:
- Checking stock levels regularly.
- Completing the required paperwork when ordering stock.
- Updating stock information on the computer system.
- Comparing items received against items ordered.
- Compiling daily reports and addressing inventory discrepancies.
- Maintaining records of pricing, purchases, and other relevant information.
- Ordering and restocking as well as collecting / supplying stock for incoming and outgoing aircraft.
- Driving and delivery of stock items to the aircraft, across the UK, including Europe out of London, Stansted.
- Liaising with Cabin Services department to prepare for any upcoming flight.
- Supporting concierge team by shopping and gift wrapping and executing special requests for passengers.
Who are we looking for:
- Thorough attention to detail.
- Customer service skills.
- Organisation and time management skills.
- Ability to perform well under pressure.
- Familiarity with inventory management systems.
- Ability to work well with suppliers, customers, and other team members.
- In possession of a driver licence, able to drive the Company vehicle and familiar with but not limited to commuting around the London area.
- IT proficient.
- Flexible working hours.
- Able to travel on business.
What we offer:
- A competitive salary package.
- Training and professional development.
- A friendly and performance focused environment, where everyone’s perspective is heard, and every achievement valued.